Saturday, March 12, 2011

I a such a slacker :)

Sorry it's been so long friends!!

I've been meaning to post all week, but then something comes up and next thing you know, it's 9:30 PM and I'm asleep on the couch.  Myles has been fighting some sort of sickness all week, so I've been spending a lot of time cuddling and watching movies in the evenings.  But fear not fair reader, I have still been working hard to achieve my goals!  I weighed myself Wednesday morning (1 week after my initial weigh in) and I lost 2.5 pounds!!!  WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm very encouraged about this, considering I haven't even started exercising yet. 

So my goal this week is to do at least one OnDemand workout - I have been told there's yoga and all kinds of short sessions free on my TV!  I tried yoga once, and was amazed at the fact that after the workout, I actually had MORE energy.  What a concept!  So with that, I'm hoping that I can get up early one morning and do a 30 minute yoga session to boost my energy for the day!  Once I do that, I'm going to add one workout per week, so that eventually I am doing at least 30 minutes each day.  And then once the weather warms up, I know that I will be outside as many days a week as Myles can wrangle, playing soccer, baseball, etc..

So here's my food for yesterday - I ate dinner out with my mom before going to the Red Wings game, we had a blast!

Breakfast:  Ham, mushroom and red pepper burrito, med. WCM and water.

Lunch:  Grilled turkey Reuben, bowl of vegetable beef soup, water

Snack: 1 thin mint cookie (yes, I really only ate just one!!)

Dinner: Caesar salad, roasted veggie pizza, and sauteed scallops with linguine (We ate at Small Plates, a tapas restaurant in Detroit, these were all small servings that we shared)

Late night snack:  Vitamin water

1 comment: