Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's Tuesday, and yep, I'm Fat

Happy Mardi Gras to all!

I first have to brag (just a wee bit) - I made it through "Fat Tuesday" without consuming a single paczki!!  It wasn't easy, since they were all over the cafeteria at work, but I prevailed.  Today is also the last day of pop for me, so to celebrate I am having a large McDonald's Coke with dinner.  I will say I am also proud of myself for not going overboard today and drinking pop at every turn, this is my one and only :)

Today's Eats:

Breakfast - Large WCM (I ordered a medium, and she accidentally made me a large, who am I to complain?), and one Everything Bagel Thin with a little butter (**For the record, the Bagel Thins are AWESOME!)

Lunch - Cup of Summer Garden Minestrone Soup, Egg Salad on a Whole Wheat Bagel Thin, Blueberries

Snack - Watermelon

Dinner - Baked Salmon with dill and lemon, Garlic Butter rice and steamed broccoli and maybe some bread with garlic butter (I'm really hungry right now)

Dessert - Last night I had a bottle of water for dessert (BORING) so tonight I might have a blueberry mini muffin (or two)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, came across this link, thought you might find some good resources to help you out.

    http://www.diet-blog.com/08/35_social_media_sites_for_the_health_conscious.php

    ReplyDelete